The world economy will likely feel the impact of the global financial turmoil for another three years at least, the 2008 winner of the of the Nobel economics prize Paul Krugman said Monday.
'We could easily be talking about a world economy that is depressed into 2011 and even beyond,' the Princeton University professor and New York Times columnist told reporters in Stockholm, where he will receive his Nobel prize this week.
'The scenario I fear is that we'll see for the whole world the equivalent of Japan's lost decade in the 1990s, that we'll see a world of zero interest rates and inflation and no sign of recovery and it will just go on for a very, very extended period,' he said.
'On top of that, we'll have a series of extremely severe crises in particular countries in trouble,' he predicted, pointing out that 'we certainly see the roots of ... Argentina- or Indonesia-style crises ... particularly in the European periphery.'
To read more, please, visit -The Economic Times
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups