Chanda Kochhar was formally named as CEO-designate and the incoming head of India’s largest private bank, ICICI Bank Ltd. She will take over the job in May succeeding K.V. Kamath, who will become non-executive chairman. Edited excerptsAre your NPAs growing?
In the current economic scenario, on the corporate side I still think that NPAs would not grow much because the corporate profits are still high and their debt levels are low.
On the retail side, as long as India does not face any large scale retrenchment – I don’t think that will happen – and the scenario continues to be what it is currently, we will not have any worry on mortgages and car loans. On unsecured loans and credit cards, we have already seen industrywide higher credit losses than what used to be prevalent a couple of years ago. I think we will have to learn to leave with the little higher level of credit losses of such loans.
To read more, please, visit - Tamal Bandyopadhyay - livemint.com
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups