International credit rating agency Moody's on Monday assigned ICICI Bank the highest baseline credit assessment for any Indian bank, while re-affirming all its existing ratings for the bank with a stable outlook.
While noting that all its ratings for ICICI Bank 'carry a stable outlook,' Moody's said the deposit and debt ratings, which continue to factor in imputed systemic support as earlier, remain unchanged, while its baseline credit assessment (BCA) has been revised from Baa1 to Baa2, which is highest for BCA level assigned to Indian banks.
'Moody's view that ICICI Bank's BCA should be aligned to the same level as rated peers, takes into account the challenges faced by it in maintaining its strong earnings profile, its good asset quality as well as its capacity to refinance its foreign currency funding needs in the current difficult global markets,' said Nondas Nicolaides, lead analyst at Moody's for the bank.
When contacted, the bank officials said the change in BCA is mainly because of the overall macroeconomic scenario prevailing in the country. To read more, please, visit - NDTV
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar 91 98600 44110 Friendfeed Ravi Karandeekar\'s Pune Real Estate Blog Group Google Groups