Time to reconsider your Pune real estate investment decisions:Present economic conditions, Pune real estate slow down and expectations of property prices coming down in the next few months is compelling property buyers to reconsider their investment decisions in Pune and even in a project like Magarpatta City's 700 acre township Nanded City Pune on Sinhagad road.
Share your views, please!Now a days, "Should i cancel my booking at Nanded City Pune?" is one of the questions i am most frequently asked. Day by day, as the time is coming close to finalize your 'application to book' into actual booking by paying your own contribution at Nanded City Pune, more and more people are going to reconsider their decision. Considering this, i thought, let us share our views and have a meaningful discussion on this important topic.
Useful information for booking a flat:When property buyers call me on my mobile, +91 98600 44110, i know, most of the time they actually do not want to cancel but they just want to think loudly or discuss this issue with someone who knows little bit about Pune real estate.
My readers know that, basically, i am a real estate salesman. On my blogs, Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog and Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog, i share information about real estate projects with my readers because i want to assist them in making well informed decisions to book flats in Pune.
Still, at the beginning of the conversation, i remind them that i am an expert in advising about 'booking a flat', not in the 'canceling the booking'.
Why you booked a flat in Nanded City Pune?
After making my position clear, i ask the caller to go back to the point of time when he took the decision to book a flat and ask himself, "Why i booked the flat at Nanded City Pune?" and list the reasons for booking.
Then, i request the caller, to ask himself, "Are there any major changes in your reasons for booking a flat at Nanded City Pune?"
To this most of the people say, "But aren't the property rates coming down in Pune?". I say, "Yes, property rates are coming down in Pune. Not in Nanded City Pune!"
"And you haven't booked a flat in Nanded City Pune because property rates were less than Pune? Did you?"
"I think even rates in Nanded City Pune will come down and many people will cancel their bookings." the caller says.
"Not a big deal. Every builder knows that when the hype is over around 25% cancellation always happens. He never lowers the rate because of these cancellations." i try to give him some insight into real estate marketing.
Sometimes i also add, "Have you ever thought why Nanded City Pune collected the 'applications to book a flat' in the first place?"
"Do you think they wanted to collect 50,000 or 1,00,000 rupees from the applicants?" i ask.
"No! I do not think so." i myself answer my question.
"Did they want to sell the flats?" i ask.
"No, not at all." i answer.
"Whatever they wanted to get out of the response, i am sure, they got more than they required. Now, you cancel or not is not going to affect the project. It will only affect you." i take full advantage of my role as an expert of Pune real estate market and tell the caller, "So, now go fast forward by, say, 8 or 10 years from today, imagine that Nanded City Pune is almost complete and ask yourself, "Was it a good decision to cancel my booking?"
Take a long term view:I believe that real estate investment is a long term decision. One should not expect to get good returns in a short period of time. Most of the real estate investors know this but because of the recent boom in Pune real estate some people have forgotten this. We all know that current slow down in Pune real estate market may be longer than we expect. My point is, in this situation property buyer should remain invested for a long time.
I have said what i think is right. Let me remind you once again, basically, i am a real estate salesman. You will have a different view, I am sure. I respect your views. And i request you to share your views. Please, tell me, what is your take on investing in Nanded City Pune? Please, read the comments policy and share your views to add value to this conversation.
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!
Related Stories:1) Is this the right time for NRIs to book a flat at Amanora Park Town?
2) Paranjape Schemes' Crystal Garden on Baner-Pashan Link Road and the beginning of a new world, Blue Ridge at Hinjewadi!
3) How to get "preferential property rate" for a flat in Kumar Builders' upcoming townships at Hinjewadi and Kharadi?
My blogs on Nanded City Pune:1) What are your views on living in a gated community, townships like Amanora Park Town or Kumar Properties' Megapolis?
2) Everybody in Pune is talking about Magarpatta City's upcoming project 'Nanded City' on Sinhgad Road
3) Magarpatta's Nanded City may be on Sinhagad Road but it is an extension of Warje, Kothrud annex!
4) Launch of Nanded City, Pune - visit to the venue of Magarpatta's upcoming mega township on Sinhagad road
5) Launching of Nanded City, Pune - A farewell to India!
6) Nanded farmers turn shareholders in realty venture
7) Is Nanded City, Pune all about real estate development?
8) Nanded City - Pune opens bookings at Rs. 3,250 per sq.ft. from today morning at site on Sinhagad road in Pune
9) Magarpatta's Nanded City Pune closes it's offer of phase 1 with a promise to open 2nd phase in December 2008
10) Magarpatta's Nanded City - Pune: Mr. Suresh Kalmadi, MP and Chairman, Pune Vyaspeeth, you too?
real estate Indian real estate Pune real estate Pune news Pune news Pune real estate news Pune real estate market Pune real estate market news blog Pune real estate blog Pune property blog Pune realty Pune real estate investment Pune real estate marketing upcoming and ongoing real estate projects in Pune current property rates in Pune latest real estate prices Ravi Karandeekar