Indian Banks are safe:Indian banks are seen at a safer position during the current global financial crisis due to their "insignificant" exposure to the US markets. These banks also did not have a large presence of structured products, which were responsible for the crisis in the West.
Venugopalan, India's Federal Bank CEO and Managing Director, says that it is advisable to invest in non-resident ordinary (NRO) deposits or relatives' domestic deposits as rates are higher now. To read more, please, visit - NRIs to invest in India following the global crisis
Related Story:Investment opportunities for Non Resident Indian (NRI) in India
Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog
2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog
3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog
4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog
5) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)
6) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, family photos, interesting links and videos and let us discover and discuss information!
Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!