Thursday, October 2, 2008

10 links to walk you through today’s financial crisis — and make you smarter than 99% of other people | I Will Teach You To Be Rich

All right, guys. I’ve gotten lots of emails about what’s going on with the economy and bailout, so I thought I’d put together a list of the articles I’ve been reading over the last two weeks.

I added my own commentary to them below, plus links to stuff I’ve written that agrees/disagrees with each of the articles.

My guess: If you read these links, you’ll understand more about the economy than nearly anyone you meet on the street. (Especially some of the fools I’ve been hearing lately, who are convinced that the U.S. will (1) go bankrupt, (2) start owning every mortgage in the country, and (3) think the entire financial system will be “crashing,” whatever that means.) Please, visit - I Will Teach You To Be Rich : Ramit Sethi

Subscribe for free to receive hot Pune real estate news, views and reviews:

1) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Market News Blog

2) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Investment Blog

3) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Advertising and Marketing Blog

4) Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog

Visit Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group and join for free to receive updates of all blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment